Clear, Radiant Skin can be Yours!
Isolaz treatment is a unique acne therapy to help fight the root causes of acne and bring “CPR” rescue to acne sufferers:
- C – Cleanse the pores
- P – Purify from the inside out
- R – Replenish the skin
Key Features & Benefits
- Significant decrease in number of acne spots1
- Helps remove blackheads, oil, and debris1
- Reduces pore size appearance1
- Improves skin texture1
If you´re frustrated with acne and wish you had clear, radiant skin. Then, Isolaz could be the right treatment for you.
Clinical studies by leading dermatologists have proven the effectiveness of Isolaz to treat acne.
- Immediate results within 24–48 hours, including reduced redness, clearing of
skin discoloration and immediate drying/ flattening of the blemish.2
- Significant decrease in number of acne lesions (spots, pimples, pustules) and
a decrease in the amount of oil production.2
The Isolaz® System is indicated to treat mild to moderate acne in all skin types (Fitzpatrick I-VI).
Important safety information
Do not undergo Isolaz treatment if any of the following conditions apply to you:
- You have cancer, including malignant melanoma or recurrent non-melanoma skin cancer, or pre-cancerous lesions or other suspicious lesions in the treatment area.
- You are predisposed to Keloid formation, excessive scarring, or poor wound healing.
- You have used Isotretinoin within the past 6 months.
Talk to your doctor for more information about Isolaz.
For more information or queries, please contact us at 0124-4152100.
Shamban, Ava T., MD. Photopneumatic (PPx) Pore-Cleansing Acne Treatment: A Breakthrough Treatment Option for Non-Responders to Acne Therapies. White Paper. August 2006
Multi–Center Data Presented to the FDA, July, 2006. Aesthera Corporation